Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So I got my face painted at the game tonight. I'm sure I was the only adult to do so.

Posing for a picture before the game. It's been 107 degrees!

We visited a candy shop today. Everyone liked the candy shop!
We were walking in downtown Chico today and a cop pulled over abruptly and asked for Shane's I.D. He was saying it all mean. I kind of got mad because we were just walking. I said to the cop "What for?." He said he didn't need to see mine just Shane's. So, he's going on and I'm like we didn't do anything. He then asks if we just came out of the Outlaw team store. We say "yes." He then cracks a smile and said that Rory Miller put him up to it. Rory is the announcer on the radio for the team. He set us up. It was pretty good. Officer Mike is one of the host dads and he is at every game.

3 comments:

CunninghamRules!! said...

I miss seeing your smiling face! At least I get to see it on your blog, can't wait until you are home next week for the wedding, we will hang and get italian food like we have been planning...

Rose said...

I know you appreciate a good prank.

Jenni said...

That is hilarious! I think I would have reacted like you did Olivia, what a jerk! ;) I bet you got a good laugh after you realized what he was doing!