Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Here is a picture of the sun! It has been so smoky. We have been close to the california fires. One morning our car was covered with ash and it smelled like we were at a camp fire! This is Shane's teammate and friend Scott Navarro. He hasn't played professional baseball in four years. He just tried out for the team and they added him on the roster. He's a great guy and will be a big help to the pitching staff.
Tyson and Shane got new bats. They were both so excited. I like Shane's new bat too. He went 3 for 5 with two doubles the first night he had it. A coach on his team has his own bat business. It is Sandlot stiks.
So, this morning I opened the front door and this is what I saw. Everyone has fallen in love with Coconut. I come home on Thursday. Shane will be heading up to Canada. Coconut will be making the trip with me to Maple Valley! LOL!
We usually go to Starbucks every morning for coffee and to get online.


3 comments:

CunninghamRules!! said...

How fun, can't wait to see you! By the way, Zach wants to know what Shane's stats are (?) and to say hi to Shane:-)

Rose said...

When are you coming home?

Andrea said...

I just found your blog link on Kim's blog! I'll have to catch up on it when I have more time, tho. I'll be back! (Come on over to my blog, too!)