Friday, July 4, 2008

Shane, Tyson, and I are all getting used to living out of suitcases and sleeping in different places. Tyson is traveling with Shane now as the team's batboy. They just wrapped up a road trip that included L.A., Utah, and Reno. I was down with them in L.A. When they left to the other two places I stayed for a week in L.A. at my aunt and uncles house. Last night or should I say early morning (3:00 a.m) they returned back to Chico by bus. I had driven from L.A. to Chico (about 8 hours) that day. Although, I didn't travel alone. I had a kitten with me. I adopted him from L.A. He was a stray that was hanging around. The neighbor found some teenage boys throwing it out into a busy street while filming it. Isn't that sick!!!!! So, I tried to find it's home but I couldn't so now we have a new little kitty. :) So we were all reunited this morning. Tyson is excited to be in Chico for the first time. I think I will take him swimming today while Shane gets ready for the game. If his team has an evening game at 7:00 they have to be there by 3:00 for batting practice, warm up, etc. I knew they would have to be there early but I never realized 4 hours early. It's good though so they are not rushed and get in some practice. More to come later.

1 comment:

CunninghamRules!! said...

Olivia!!! My friend! I miss you!! Yay, you have a blog now, I am sooo excited! When will you be home in July? I cant wait to hear about all your adventures... love and blessings
Kim and family