Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Coming this Spring!

Many of you have already heard our good news! If you haven't, we are happy to share that we are pregnant. We are actually 3 months along. Below are some pictures from our first doctor's appointment. I had figured in my head if we calculated our dates right I thought our due date would be on our 2 year anniversary. Well, after our first ultrasound our doctor said our official due date is May 12th!!! Yes, that is our anniversary. We feel very blessed. People at work have started telling me that I am showing! Yeah, now I have the best excuse for my tummy! I can tell it is getting bigger but it is fun to know that other people can tell now too. Shane is soooo excited. He comes home with baby clothes. He really is the sweeter one out of the two of us. However, I was looking at one little item he brought home and it was for a preemie. He told me he got it on sale. I doubt we will have a preemie probably more like a jumbo. Tyson is really excited too. It is really cute because he asks me questions about the baby all the time. We are planning on waiting to find out the sex of our baby. We want the big suprise. For the first 2 months I kept thinking that I knew it was going to be a girl. Now, I am leaning towards boy. Whatever we have we don't really care. Please pray for a healthy baby. Blessings, Olivia and Shane



Shane patiently waiting for our first ultrasound.
I'm waiting too!




Didn't mean to put to put more pictures of me up they just uploaded that way.


We are so excited!!!




7 comments:

CunninghamRules!! said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you guys and you are awesome to wait to find out, I don't know if I could do that! Great job updating your blog, miss you friend.

In His Spotlight said...

Congratulations Olivia! I love seeing you at school when I pick the kids up - I must say - you have that wonderful pregnancy "Glow" - you are beautiful! - Marnie

Jenni said...

Congratulations you guys! That is wonderful news! How are you feeling Olivia? Have you been very sick. It will be fun to see you pregnant (in pictures), you will be a very cute pregnant mama! I on the other hand am hoping to not be pregnant any more, like tonight would be good! :) I'm due Friday but any day now would be good! Blessings, and congrats again!

Sweet Pea Potts said...

Congratulations Olivia! I am so happy for you. Your baby will be beautiful and I can't wait to meet him or her!!!

The Stockwells said...

Yay!!!! I am so, so, so happy for you Olivia! What a beautiful baby you will have. See you in a few weeks at Amy's wedding :)

Rose said...

WOW!!! :-) Congratulations O! I'm so so so happy for you.

Andrea said...

Congratulations! Our first was due on our second anniversary, too...and we were also surprised. Fun! You look great!